Is the social wifi good for local businesses ?
Well, let’s mainly say that it’s mandatory, if at least you provide an Internet access to your customers.
Which local businesses can use a social wifi?
- Social wifi is good for small and medium businesses where their customers has to stay here a while: for example coffee shop, restaurant, hair salon, beauty clinic, hotels, bars…
- It is also perfect for shopping mall, with many hotspot access points, as you can track your visitors and push them special offers depending of data you own about them, and your businesses discount!
- For example: Marc arrive at the Shopping Mall, and connect to the Social Wifi System
- We know that Marc is fond of blue jackets.
- We have a small shop at the 3rd floor with wonderful discount on blue jackets.
- We send to Marc on his callback page ( the return page after a social login) about this offer!
- Events, show, exposition… can also use a social wifi system! Some like us, 12FreeWifi, are providing 3G routers.
Why is is interesting for local businesses?
- Collect emails or phone number of your customers with their consent.
- Get more social likes, shares, and check-in.
- Get an automated marketing tool working for you, by asking your customers to let a review on important websites for you ( TripAdvisor, Wong Nai ).
- Ask them to rate your service, and increase your customer loyalty by solving any problem quickly.
- Get more informations automatically about your customers, with precise statistics like gender, age range, number of visits…
- As social wifi is not anonymous, and most of them keep a track for a while of visited websites by users, so you are in conformity with the law of your country.