Social Wi-Fi is a new trendy way for people to access to a Wi-Fi hotpost.
No need anymore a password, often difficult to remember, more often to write.
For those local businesses who want to provide a Internet access to their customers over the air, social wifi is the must have!
Ok, but what are the benefits?
Firstly, for the Internet user (your customer?):
- An easy way to connect through Internet, even when no staff is around to give you a password.
- A way to have a new and personnalized experience, with a signin page* or a callback page* templated just for the Internet user.
Ok, that’s great, and what about the local business?
- A new way to obtain many data, especially emails from your customers, with their consent!
- A method to gain more social shares, likes, or chek-in! And automatically!
- An easy way to let your customer connect through your wifi, without loosing time to give ( and change ) any password
- An automated tool, easy to set-up, able to manage your marketing for you ( send auto scheduled emails for welcoming, ask for a review… )
Signin page*: This page is the page that the device will pop-up to the customer. Generally, a welcome message is set-up there, and a list of social login is displayed. Callback page*: After a successful login to a chosen social network, people are redirected to what we call the callback page. It can be a page designed specifically for the user ( Hello Marc, happy to see you again ), or it can be a redirected page ( to your facebook page, your own website... )